Marta Han with AvePoint here! I’m in Orlando attending my first #MSIgnite! Understandably, the first day at Ignite meant Microsoft released a lot of news and offered myriad sessions about Microsoft 365, Azure, Home windows, Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, and so forth. The big event attracted over 24,000 IT professionals, developers along with other people from the tech community and various other industries to understand what’s new in Microsoft new releases.
Similar to past Ignites, Microsoft Chief executive officer Satya Nadella delivered the keynote speech and hang the theme – Driving Digital Transformation Outcomes – for that event. It has four solution scenarios.
- Modern Workplace with Microsoft 365 – Microsoft 365 is really a complete, intelligent, and secure solution with Office 365, Home windows, with enterprise mobility and security abilities incorporated to empower employees and simplify business.
- Today, Microsoft released Microsoft StaffHub, created for first line workers to unlock business value and untapped potential.
- LinkedIn information is integrated into a workplace 365 profile card which will help you construct your professional status over the Office 365 platform.
- Microsoft also showcased how Ford uses Microsoft Teams and mixed reality to produce a modern workplace.
- Business Applications with Dynamics 365 – Dynamics 365 is really a platform that allows you to produce a system of intelligence.
- Modular apps for Dynamics 365 are lightweight SaaS services made to transform one business process at any given time.
- You can now create AI-first business solutions with Dynamics 365 to tackle high-value, complex enterprise scenarios designed for existing processes, systems and knowledge.
Beside Microsoft, countless Microsoft partners showcased their new solutions and products built on the top of Microsoft technologies to assist customers take advantage utilization of Microsoft investments and drive digital transformation. AvePoint, the Microsoft Cloud Expert, also had quite a little bit of news to see individuals at Ignite and also the industry in general.
- AvePoint launched a workplace 365 Application, GroupHub, driving user adoption and admin control for the office 365 groups. Take a look at this web site for more info details.
- AvePoint CMO Dux Raymond Sy and Director of Product Strategy Paul Olenick introduced the award-winning Dynamics 365 solution – AvePoint Citizen Services. With Citizen Services, government departments be capable of automate situation management and improve both field service and customer support encounters.
- AvePoint Sr. VP of Product Strategy, John Peluso held a session about Groups and Teams which attracted plenty of interest. Groups are among the most effective innovations Microsoft has introduced to work 365 platform as well as in this session, John described how to get apart all the moving areas of a workplace 365 Group and along the way, demystify how Groups are provisioned, where data for every Group services are stored, and just what tools are for sale to manage your Groups deployment. Take a look at our free sources on Groups and Teams to find out more!
Because the event continues, stay tuned in with AvePoint and we’ll help you stay current on everything #MSIgnite 2017!