Microsoft Teams is revolutionizing the way in which companies around the world do business. With simple one-step provisioning and built-in integration using the full Office 365 stack, it’s simpler than ever before for finish users to produce a Team and begin collaborating.
But how will you prevent content sprawl and make sure the right permissions and privacy settings have established yourself when most admin controls are from your hands?
To deal with these common management and governance concerns, we lately did two workshops with Microsoft in Melbourne and Sydney to showcase a number of practical solutions for organisations to benefit from.
Our featured loudspeakers covered:
- Office 365 Groups and also the different flavors they are available in
- Understanding Microsoft Teams in general
- Ways to get began in Microsoft Teams
- How you can transition from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- A demo regarding how to maintain governance in Microsoft Teams with AvePoint governance solutions and user scenarios
Lose out? Stay tuned in for the Microsoft Teams web seminar in April!
Should you overlooked the workshops now, don’t worry! We’ll be running an in-depth governance web seminar in April for New zealand and australia. Register to be notified once we emerge with more details!
Anil, Darryl, and Loryan presenting in Melbourne
Thomas and Scott presenting in Sydney