A couple of several weeks ago COVID-19 taken around the globe and altered the way we live and work. This had an instantaneous effect on business and organizations needed to shift hard and rapidly.
IT pros and business leaders required to focus and be experts in areas like:
- Enabling work at home
- Business continuity
- Maximizing productivity
- Cloud consolidation and price-cutting
There have been many people locally which had opinions (including us!), however the reality wasn’t any you gone to live in, managed, or enhanced an electronic workplace or their cloud collaboration tools throughout a pandemic.
Quite simply, it had been too soon for the best practices. So far.
The ShiftHappens Conference is the better gathering of top professionals to switch actionable techniques for developing business continuity and productivity inside the digital workplace and across their Microsoft 365 and SharePoint investments.
During the last 2 yrs, ShiftHappens helps a large number of organizations in The United States and Europe implement insanely actionable modern workplace strategies that really make a difference at the base line.
For that week of August 24-28, we’re launching ShiftHappens Week Online for APAC. We’ll facilitate online presentations and discussions from actual practitioners from leading companies around australia, Nz, Japan, and Singapore who’ve been around the front lines solving the difficulties you have today.
Every day will feature two to three amazing sessions from experts which have been through everything, discussing guidelines in addition to success (and failure) tales. Tickets, formerly $695 for that in-person event, is going to be free with this year’s virtual event.
Featured loudspeakers include:
- David Kellermann, Senior Lecturer in the School of Engineering, UNSW
- Lawrence Ang, Executive Director, Financial Authority of Singapore
- Jeffrey Griffith, Deputy Gm, Devonport City Council
- Jenny Ryan, Digital Information Analyst, Airways Nz
- Dux Raymond Sy, Microsoft MVP & CMO, AvePoint
- Debbie Ireland, Microsoft MVP & Chief executive officer, ShareThePoint
- Kirsty McGrath, Microsoft MVP, Md & Adoption Consultant, OnPoint Solutions
- Loryan Strant, Microsoft MVP & Consultant, Strant Talking to
- Alyssa Blackburn, Director, Records & Information Management Strategy, AvePoint
- More to become announced
To face behind communities influenced by COVID-19, AvePoint will donate US$5 for each unique attendee of #ShiftHappens Week Online 2020 around the world Health Organization COVID-19 Unity Response Fund, to the quantity of US$5,000.
If you prefer a sneak peak at the kind of conversations we are getting, take a look at our ShiftHappens podcast!
I really hope to determine you there!