Prepared to start your Microsoft Teams journey? Sign up for our approaching web seminar “From Take-Off and away to Landing: 6 Steps to some Effective Microsoft Teams Pilot” today!
It is really an Ignite the Tour session recap. Read our other recaps below:
Certainly one of Dave Jennings’ Ignite the Tour Electricity sessions required phone technique of moving from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams. The greatest goals and takeaways from the presentation were the following:
- Designing the journey from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Uncover how Teams can accentuate working together and business success
- Gain insights into key factors and finest practices they are driving an optimistic upgrade experience
- Comprehend the guidance and sources open to help navigate your upgrade journey
- Share real-world customer types of their upgrade and Teams experience
- Microsoft Teams may benefit your company IT and finish users
- Countless organizations have previously effectively transitioned to Teams
- Upgrading to Microsoft Teams is greater than a technical migration sturdy change management for the users, too
- Grounding users in Teams today might help facilitate and accelerate your upgrade with time
- Microsoft has robust guidance and sources that will help you navigate your upgrade journey
Why Upgrade to Microsoft Teams from Skype?
Skype for Business has offered the requirements of organizations for a long time, but Teams is definitely an advanced, modern experience that uses the most recent technologies to supply bottom-line benefits and productivity. It’s the next phase forward for business communication.
It is also important to note that Skype for Business is going to be upon the market on This summer 31, 2021.
How Microsoft Teams Benefits Companies, Users, also it Teams
For companies: Teams enables faster making decisions, reduces the requirement for conferences, enhances information-discussing, and simply scales mobility and productivity.
For finish users: Teams offers an array of handy business meeting enhancements. Included in this are:
- Allowing conferences to obtain began a lot more rapidly
- Inline translation
- Real-time co-authoring in meeting documents
- Automatic tracks and background blurs
For This teams: Microsoft Teams presents one integrated platform with finish-to-finish security and admin controls, improved performance with less downtime, and natively integrates tabs, bots, connectors, and much more.
Whereas Skype for Business exactly what a great chat tool, Teams is a lot more of the robust collaboration solution that produces a hub for working together through the use of Office 365 along with other platforms via connections.
There are lots of sources open to help it to departments prepare to apply teams, including documents detailing which ports to make use of, how you can setup cloud endpoints (GCC High, DoD), arrange for bandwidth consumption, and much more.
Concentrate on Adoption
Since Microsoft Teams changes the way in which organizations collaborate, it’s important to pay attention to selecting an adoption strategy actually for the organization. You will find flexible choices to utilize Teams alongside Skype for Business, and adoption strategies like community engagement programs and contextual trainings that highlight quick wins for users are highly suggested.
Steps and suggestions for Deployments
The suggested success framework steps begin with:
- Gathering the best stakeholders and creating a project team
- Defining the work scope and goals
- Assessing the network’s readiness and performing quality tests
- Assesing user acceptance and also the readiness from the implementation design
- Piloting and proceeding using the upgrade
Because the option would be folded out, it’s essential to keep trying and drive value through optimization and ongoing growth and use of the answer.
It’s easy to deploy Microsoft Teams so that users can utilize Teams and Skype for Business alongside. Alternatively, you are able to implement the answer so that users can communicate with them concurrently with integrated communications.
Whichever path or method you select, it’s remember this that Microsoft has guidance and sources available that will help you on the way.