Are you aware that Microsoft includes a special Office 365 license choice for frontline workers, that they estimate to create up 80 % from the global workforce?
Have you got questions on how to use Nintex workflows to automate routine tasks in SharePoint and Office 365, or how you can migrate individuals workflows for your new atmosphere?
We tackle these questions and have a deep dive into public sector migration and GDPR compliance within our latest slate of webinars this might. Browse the details below and sign up for whichever is most effective for your requirements.
SharePoint and Office 365 Automation II: Using and Moving Nintex Workflows. May 23, 11:00 am EST.
Among the beautiful reasons for SharePoint and Office 365 is the fact that organizations can shape it to satisfy their specific needs. Nintex is a well-liked intelligent process automation solution that allows users to automate and optimize their routine business processes during these platforms.
However, to maximise your value, it’s vital that you be aware of guidelines for creating, using and moving these workflows.
- Get an introduction to Nintex workflows and how to capitalize of these
- Learn guidelines and customary business use cases that deliver operational efficiencies
- Evaluate the pre-migration steps you need to decide to try maximize efficiency and reduce disruption for every SharePoint version
- Discuss how you can integrate governance and security to your automation program
Improving Field and Firstline Worker Collaboration With Office 365. May 21, 11:00 am EST.
Firstline workers—employees which are frequently mobile and first to interact together with your customers—are crucial for an organization’s success.
However, a number of these employees can seem to be disconnected, underinformed and disengaged from the remainder of the organization. Furthermore, their productivity could be hampered by by hand intensive and outdated tools from paper punch cards for clocking directly into phone trees for buying and selling shifts.
Now, Microsoft is getting digital transformation towards the frontlines of organizations having a special Microsoft 365 F1 licensing mixing Office 365, Home windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
This web seminar covers the benefits of this latest offering in addition to guidelines for applying and training frontline employees on Office 365 solutions highly relevant to a full day-to-day work.
This web seminar is equipped for those organizations with firstline workers, especially individuals in:
- Public sector
Government Departments & Compliant Migration: Relocating to Office 365 & Hybrid Environments. May 29, 11:00 am EST
Modern enterprise cms and collaboration platforms like SharePoint and Office 365 might help government departments modernize their IT and achieve their mission better.
However to carry out a effective compliant migration, agencies must navigate stringent rules, complex procurement processes and tightening budgets—all without disrupting mission critical workloads.
This web seminar will highlight how you can just do that although supplying obvious solutions to you’re migration questions including:
- How you can align with rules for example FedRAMP, FISMA, RMF, and HIPPA in addition to mandates like the Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI), IT Modernization Initiative, and also the Cloud-First strategy.
- Do you know the guidelines for data discovery and classification?
- How do i make sure the security of information throughout the migration process and stop data leaks?
- How do you best support a hybrid migration and atmosphere?
- How do i structure my RFP to accelerate time for you to deployment?
- Do you know the benefits and drawbacks of the pilot migration?
- And much more!
Using APIA Along With Other Tools For GDPR Compliance. May 31, 11:00 am EST
You’ve downloaded APIA, now it’s time for you to learn guidelines for leveraging it along with other methods to help make your organization GDPR compliant!
Regardless if you are at work 365, SharePoint, or perhaps an atmosphere outdoors from the Microsoft ecosystem, this web seminar can help you:
- Use APIA to evaluate your organization’s GDPR readiness
- Automate privacy impact assessments
- Calculate your risk and obtain recommendations how you can close existing gaps
- Find out how other solutions will help you address key GDPR concepts for example: applying a listing and risk register going for a “risk-based” method of data protection, restricting using data because of its intended purpose holding data for that appropriate period of time and much more!