Have to release your financial allowance? Watch our web seminar on-demand to learn to “Cut Costs by Moving More Workloads to Office 365!“
I frequently get requested, what are the key migration reporting tools we ought to consider for the approaching migration project. While migration projects vary in line with the source and destination environments, there are a variety of general reporting abilities that span across each kind of migration project. To narrow things lower a little, reporting is usually organized across two dimensions: pre-migration reports and project-level migration reports.
We begin using the pre-migration reports. Migration discovery tools are utilized to perform fundamental usage patterns and ecological characteristics upon your source atmosphere. Many reports exist, including native administration tools, 3rd party reporting scripts and also the always handy PowerShell when confronted with the Microsoft ecosystem. We make use of the data collected with these reports to arrange our sprint project methodology to check out outliers that could hamper migration jobs and wish further analysis.
What’s an outlier, you may well ask? A few examples include:
- A person which has 30% of content
- A library which has a sudden massive increase of content inside a short time
- Websites that are empty
- A document with a large number of versions
Quite simply, an outlier is anything that’s worth investigating further before migration activities occur. Getting a obvious knowledge of the outcome to start dating ? criteria is wearing your general payload can help you make informed decisions about how this affects the quantity of content planned to become migrated during each sprint.
Staying away from Migration Failures
Based on your technique for issue minimization, some reports may also yield info on what content or ecological characteristics (think settings, customizations, incompatibilities between systems, etc.) may neglect to migrate especially if you’re planning emigrate content across different systems or versions changes.
If conducting a mail migration, concentrate on mailbox size to make certain that the source mailbox is inside the size limits from the destination mailbox at work 365.
When conducting a legacy SharePoint migration, however, you might want to concentrate on customizations to help comprehend the approach it’s important to take with transforming or remediating legacy customizations. (Even though we’re about this subject, are you aware that a library with custom posts which are of type MMS will neglect to correctly migrate before the site collection hosting the MMS has first been migrated? This really is one more reason to know the information structure and topology prior to starting any migration jobs.
And lastly, if you be moving file share content, concentrate on URL length. While Microsoft has decreased limitations on record types allowed to become migrated into Office 365, file path length issues remains the number 1 issue we have seen when conducting these migrations (there are lots of other types of pre-migration reports, however in the eye of your time we’ll concentrate on that one).
Put plainly, don’t skip this task. It’s important be going a lengthy means by assisting you better arrange for and manage your approaching migration project. Just like anything else, the pre-migration reports are an accumulation of bits and bytes given to you in various formats. Drawing conclusions and interpreting the content in the information is critical here.
Tools from the Trade
With pre-migration taken care of, it’s important to start considering tools open to manage the migration process from your operational and project level.
Beginning with operational reporting abilities, we frequently recommend concentrating on migration job reports as the first type of defense for making certain that migration jobs happen to be performed effectively. Understand the dwelling and format of every job report by beginning your migration project with either pilot migrations or small-scale migrations. I can’t highlight this time enough. Fast-tracking a large number of migrations on the first day will need you to be completely experienced with studying and parsing the data within the job reports. Partial or full job failure isn’t surprising for various reasons as well as your capability to triage, determine a removal plan, and execute reruns will represent a substantial proportion of your energy.
Getting stated that, some environments are less vulnerable to errors than the others, so ready your operational process in line with the complexity and size your atmosphere and then any time limitations you’ve on data migration activities. Depending on how big your atmosphere, reviewing each job report individually may go. Mining data with the migration job reporting database can also be a choice and something which AvePoint ways to use large-scale migration projects.
Finally, get yourself ready for a course-level reporting framework is the last section of focus. Begin by asking any project team what information they are curious about seeing throughout the migration project. Since migrations aren’t a regular project that the team may have knowledge about, never be surprised when they do not have a typical reporting framework to lean onto. For example of knowledge that people find helpful:
- Status of completed, in-progress and scheduled content sources. If you are moving mailboxes, these details ought to be organized by account. If you are moving SharePoint sites, these details may either be organized through the site collection name, the division or site owner that owns the website, or other business metadata accustomed to describe the information source.A new comer to O365 migration reporting? Read this guide: Click To Tweet
- Revisions to forecasted migration cutover schedule and overall project timelines. Your timeline will have to be frequently reviewed according to past job performance like a purpose of total payload and remaining content not yet been migrated. Unless of course you’re carrying out a one-time full migration without any incrementals, expect lots of questions about the way the current progress and forecasted schedule comes even close to original projections. Remember that many individuals are relying on your team emigrate their content and alert them when it’s time for you to cut to the brand new platform. Make certain to provide yourself lots of space to project these details for your finish users to prevent any last-minute surprises.
- A summary of users which are or is going to be scheduled to become incorporated within an approaching cutover for communication purposes.
- Quality. Problems that are being addressed through the migration team versus issues that can’t be handled through the migration product or migration team and should be introduced towards the attention from the business users or project team for more analysis.
- General statistics. At least, include statistics like job rate of success, object success, throttling occasions, speed profiles, etc.
It is recommended that you identify a regular reporting framework to make use of whenever using your extended project team (e.g. PowerPoint, Word updates, Stand out spreadsheets, SharePoint lists, etc.). We favor recording the data in SharePoint lists and feeding these details into a number of PowerBi reports which abstract the information update process in the presentation process.
However, if you’re at ease with PowerPoint or Stand out, then that’s the woking platform that is useful for you. Remember that you’re while using reporting data to provide a note for your constituents. The reports themselves wont provide the message and therefore are a consequence of information collected throughout the work. The migration team is going to be searching that you should summarize the data and save the day understand its meaning.