Effective data backup ought to be a significant focus for just about any organization. Knowing this, we’ve ongoing to create several significant updates to out Cloud Backup solution during the last several several weeks. Our newest releases happen to be made to safely extend our discussing abilities, manage permissions, recover soft-delete content, and supply much more Cloud Backup support for Microsoft Teams!
If you are thinking about the adoption of AvePoint Cloud Backup or are a current Cloud Backup or DocAve Online Backup customer, this web seminar presented by Customer Success and repair Delivery, Eric Lam, is essential-watch. It will a great job of covering what AvePoint Cloud Backup is and also the benefits it can offer your business and end users.
Particularly, Eric covered:
- What’s AvePoint Cloud Backup?
- Do you know the extra features of AvePoint Cloud Backup?
- The advantages of using AvePoint Cloud Backup
- Why you need to consider moving from DocAve Online Backup to AvePoint Cloud Backup
One benefit of using AvePoint Cloud Backup is it provides comprehensive coverage for copying your workplace 365 and Dynamics 365 content from one service. There’s no more a necessity to depend on multiple backup vendors or locate data across multiple cloud services for restorations, which saves your IT admin some time and increases the protection of the data.
To enhance the finish consumer experience of Office 365, we lately launched the AvePoint Va (AVA) to permit our people to use Chat-As-A-Plan to restore Cloud Backup data via Microsoft Teams.
Included in the demo, Eric demonstrated us how an finish user can search and recover content from AvePoint’s Cloud Backup data for OneDrive, Exchange Online, and the native Office 365 recycle bin by asking AVA in Microsoft Teams.
Here’s an idea of a few of the questions clarified within the web seminar:
- If we select Mailbox folder restore, can you really begin to see the products within the folder prior to the restoration happens?
- Is AvePoint Cloud Backup the best solution for hybrid SharePoint environments? Let’s say the majority of the submissions are online?
- When the object you’re attempting to restore is away from the container that you have use of, are you able to still restore the task?
- Are you able to support Planner?
- Should you unregister someone in the container, will it delete their support data?
Upcoming Webinar around australia
Many organizations have a large number of employees with tasks and procedures that may be considerably enhanced. Nintex and AvePoint are providing the required tools to assist mitigate workflow issues and save your valuable org money and time.
These power tools can help you:
- Create Office 365 artefacts
- Migrate legacy systems to Office 365
- Automate processes and knowledge capture
- Manage your Office365 content
Interested? This web seminar is perfect for you! Register here.