Have you got serious SharePoint questions that you would like clarified by product experts? Come come along at SharePoint Fest Chicago from December 3rd-seventh. Enter code “AvePoint15″ and save 15%!
Are you currently sometimes confused through which Office 365 tools to make use of when collaborating together with your coworkers?
Would you like to make the most of your Microsoft Teams atmosphere with new, exciting features?
Are you currently searching for any tool to help you migrate your computer data within an efficient and compliant manner?
If the solution to any of these is really a resounding “Yes!” then you’re in luck this month. AvePoint is presenting a number of free, informative webinars from experts over the industry. Browse the detailed information for every below and register to order your place!
Because of so many collaboration tools to select from nowadays for example, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, SharePoint, Exchange, Yammer, “which tool is the correct one for that job” is clearly a warm subject for business users of Microsoft collaboration services and products.
Join AvePoint Solutions Engineer Anand Jaju and discover how Arriva’s Kimberely Morrison and Kaz Hassan demystified Microsoft ‘office’ 365 for his or her users, enabled collaboration across their business, and elevated Microsoft Teams and Yammer user adoption rates across their organisation.
Are you aware SharePoint has exciting additional features and the ways to integrate them within Microsoft Teams?
Prepare. Our web seminar features among the industry’s most dynamic loudspeakers, Dux Raymond Sy, to inform you how you can leverage the most recent innovations to create your organization’s content collaboration simpler and effective than in the past.
The intersection of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint is really a busy one. SharePoint has greater than 20 million users and Microsoft Teams may be the fastest growing business application in Microsoft’s history.
Come along and learn to:
- Easily build composite apps in SharePoint (without any code!) and surface them in Teams
- The brand new files experience of Microsoft Teams and visual funnel folders in SharePoint
- Connect any SharePoint team site to some Team
- Use Teams like a portal for your SharePoint intranet site that may now accomodate more hub sites and much more effective admin management
- Improve internal communications through SharePoint news sites with pre-built page designs
- Leverage the revamped SharePoint Admin Center and third-party methods to enhance your control and governance
- And much more!
Need to see how DocAve Migrator features are leveraged? Join Wendy Henry as she pulls this altogether right into a visual walk-through of compliant migration and why it is this type of necessity for each migration size.
Migrate data which was already categorized, tagged, and organized on the prioritized schedule.
Whether moving 1GB, 1TB, or even more, cms influences migration strategy. Especially whenever using older data sources.
AvePoint’s DocAve Migrator will give you support regardless of what stage of the migration project you’re in from initial thought & data analysis completely through executing a scheduled migration.
- Metadata Fidelity
- Data Security
- Uninterrupted Mission Critical Data Services
- Why and how must i tag and classify data?
- Exactly what is a typical Discovery process & what sort of results can one expect?
- So how exactly does classifying my data in advance assist with regulatory compliance during migration?
- What options to I’ve for data that does not meet my criteria for migration?
Office 365 and SharePoint migration projects are just like camping.
If embark without sufficient preparation along with a good map, regardless of what tools you use, you will finish up lost within the forest.
The most sophisticated IT departments could make apparently innocuous moves and build major compliance, governance, and productivity issues within their new atmosphere.
We’ve migrated greater than 2,000 organizations and will highlight using your migration being an chance to improve compliance As well as your users’ productivity.
With lots of here we are at questions, we’ll tackle your specific migration challenges. All registrants may also receive our migration listing!
Our loudspeakers will talk about:
- Planning, budgeting and creating your team
- How you can access and leverage free migration assessment tools from Microsoft and AvePoint
- When you should use what migration option like evergreen deployments, Microsoft’s migration tool, 3rd party tools, finish-to-finish, migration services
- Factors for tenant-to-tenant migrations
- Solving publish migration challenges before they occur
- And much more!
Want to maintain the most recent AvePoint occasions? Sign up for our blog!