Would you like to find out about Office 365 within an interactive, engaging way? Professional webinars may be precisely what you’re searching for.
Within the next couple of days we’ll be hosting a collection of free webinars covering several Office 365-related topics. These run the gambit from cloud governance towards the intricacies of AI utilization, and they’re all being presented by skillfully developed who’ve had hands-on knowledge about everything being discussed.
So, prepared to schedule the next phase inside your Office 365 journey? Continue reading for more details and registration links.
The aim of work for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills (Ofsted) would be to achieve excellence in education and skills for learners of every age group, as well as in the proper care of children and youthful people. It employs 2000 staff and each week, they execute countless inspections and regulatory visits throughout England, collaborating together around the results.
Privacy and knowledge security would be a top concern at Ofsted because of the nature of the work, so when they wanted a wide open and collaborative platform additionally they wanted governance controls.
Join Darren Wilson from Ofsted because he shares their Office 365 journey from the way they produced strong governance policies and applied them proactively to growing Office 365 adoption while making their data safer.
- How you can create strong governance policies and apply them proactively, enforce them making them real for Ofsted users
- Who will be able to provision and make Office 365 and SharePoint sites
- Managing access and possession of collaborative applications like SharePoint On the internet and Office 365
- Exactly what the retention policy appeared as if, for example including, saving, archiving and deleting data and workspaces.
- Figuring out which services and applications Ofsted users ought to be permitted to make use of.
- Structuring and enforcing qualities and naming conventions
Digital transformation also it modernization initiatives across the nation are helping government departments not just satisfy the day-to-day requirements of their citizens, but to exceed their expectations.
Bots along with other AI solutions haven’t been simpler to build up at scale and deploy across cloud and hybrid environments. We’ll discuss what factors drove decision makers to construct chatbots, the resulting positive outcomes for that organization as well as their constituents, and just what they learned with the process.
Join our esteemed panel of condition and native officials and discover using their first-hands experience deploying innovative chat bots and citizen service solutions:
- Jack McCarthy, CIO, Nj Courts will highlight how its JIA (Judiciary Information Agent) chatbot helps users in areas for example attorney registration, property foreclosure, jury service, eCourts, ongoing legal education and much more.
- Paul Olenick, AvePoint, Director of Product Strategy, will require attendees with the Town of Richmond’s RVA 311 citizen services application and just how it’s boosted transparency, improved service ease of access and streamlined how city departments react to demands.
- Shannon Delgado, Program Manager, Secretary of Condition, California will show how his team developed and deployed California’s Eurkea Chatbot that solutions frequently requested business and trademark questions, assisting to better serve roughly 400,000 customers who contacted the company this past year.
Provide your citizens with secure, accessible methods to communicate with the federal government while growing the efficiency of the service choices. Register today.
Relocating to Office 365 doesn’t happen overnight. May it be from your on-premises atmosphere or tenant to tenant, there are plenty of details to think about to make sure business and collaboration continuity.
For round one, AvePoint’s Wendy Henry focuses regarding how to approach transitioning your third-party backup tools and techniques to best defend your articles from user error, unpredicted changes, and the rest of the ways organizations lose data enroute to Office 365.
Though this isn’t technically being released in June, we believe it’ll be really worth watching.
Learn to transcend rigid provisioning and security management by empowering users with self-service IT sources for provisioning, moving or restructuring Microsoft Teams as well as their content.
Do certain divisions inside your organization require more strict provision settings than the others?
Would you like to have automated control of the lifecycle of Microsoft Teams and Groups from creation, to auditing and re-certification, through archiving or deletion?
Learn this and much more as AvePoint’s Jeffery Thai answers:
- What settings could be governed at provisioning?
- How much can permissions be instantly managed?
- So how exactly does Cloud Governance handle the archiving and expiration of workspaces?
- Can Cloud Governance archive expired Teams?
- So what can Cloud Governance control besides provision?
- And much more!
Are you currently already our Cloud Governance customers? Make use of this web seminar like a walkthrough in our brand-new interface released in March.