As winter winds lower, we’re pleased to announce a slew of recent Microsoft 365-related occasions through the month of March.
This month might find our internal SMEs teaming track of experts using their company companies for webinars covering from Microsoft Teams adoption to Office 365 migration. If you are searching for some thing hands-on, we’ve also got your back with a few interactive workshops! Here’s what’s around the docket:
Join AvePoint and Microsoft for any half-day workshop to learn to unveil a sustainable adoption enter in 3 months and positively impact business culture.
This interactive workshop covers:
- What’s Microsoft Teams and it is role in the current digital workplace?
- How Microsoft Teams can excite and encourage users by supporting their daily business activities.
- How you can allow everybody to maximise Microsoft Teams while making certain business governance and coverage is enforced.
- Techniques for stopping mass confusion, data sprawl, shadow IT and much more.
- How you can set up a holistic learning, understanding discussing and support structure.
- How you can create and generate a 90-day sustainable adoption program that facilitates change, empowers users and enables understanding discussing inside the organization.
Microsoft is encouraging its Office 365 people to upgrade from Skype for Business and fully transition to Microsoft Teams. Organizations can already begin the entire process of moving their users in one platform to a different, but that’s simpler stated than can be done.
Whilst not all Skype For Business Features are consolidated within Microsoft Teams quite yet, time to begin the transition has become.
Study from AvePoint’s Dux Raymond Sy, Microsoft’s Pouneh Kaufman, and Modality Systems’ Tom Arbuthnot on the way they transitioned their users and also the guidelines they’ve learned using their own journeys. Also, get current around the Teams feature roadmap from Microsoft and techniques and solutions for Teams adoption and management from AvePoint.
Our web seminar loudspeakers covers:
- Project milestones and also the greatest accelerators for that Skype to Teams transition
- Ways to get early and moderate adopters to “Teams only” mode
- Encouraging versus enforcing user migration
- Common help-desk demands from transitioning users and also the sources you’ll need for that move
- Training activities to facilitate change
- Remaining gaps between Teams and Skype along with a roadmap of when certain features is going to be delivered
- How you can manage Teams creation and lifecycle to facilitate adoption and mitigate risk
- And much more!
Considering making the proceed to Office 365? You have to make certain you’ve got a migration strategy in position which goes beyond lift and shift.
There are plenty of variables that organizations have to envisage to ensure an even migration to a different atmosphere. You shouldn’t miss anything important to your workloads!
In this web seminar you’ll learn:
- Ways of lessen the time and effort of moving your articles
- What tools can be found in Office 365 that may save your time in reproducing and creating workflows
- Which tools users may use to create simple applications
- Methods for you to arrange for and make new applications a lot sooner
- Ways of arrange for and manage security and governance once at work 365
- And you’ll discover sources and much more information
- And much more!
Microsoft Teams is among the fastest growing business apps that can help organizations boost collaboration and productivity. On the top of this, Microsoft is transitioning users from Skype for Business to Teams. Time to maneuver has become!
Among the greatest challenges in transitioning users or moving out a brand new collaboration atmosphere is adoption. Change is difficult!
How in the event you drive adoption of the new platform they are driving more quality for your organization? You have to make certain Microsoft Teams adoption is towards the top of your priorities – from writing a cooperation and communications technique to configuring scalable user feedback methods.
Become familiar with how you can:
- Drive adoption of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams for the organization as example workloads inside a cloud service adoption strategy.
- Write a cooperation and communications service strategy.
- Make use of the Outcomes Matrix to evaluate and choose success measures.
- Structure of early adopter and champion programs.
- Use technical talent to make sure service readiness and quality.
- Configure scalable user feedback methods.
Can’t hold back until the very first March web seminar premieres? You’re fortunate! Explore Cloud Backup with this completely new web seminar premiering Feb 28th:
Prepared to learn to delegate use of recovery abilities and employ AvePoint Va?
Service Engineer Kevin Kong walks you thru the Cloud Backup interface and shows how you can create and delegate restore abilities at work 365.
Why You Ought To Delegate Restore Abilities
Office 365 backups are addressed by global or enterprise managers. However, lower-level admins or power-users who shouldn’t connect to all data are frequently trusted to process file recovery demands.
With AvePoint Cloud Backup’s new feature, now you can exceed native Office 365 and strictly delegate management use of a subset of information for select services at work 365.
Meet AVA! Chatbot for Finish User Item Restore Demands
AvePoint Va (AVA) is our lately released Chatbot, that is integrated within Microsoft Teams to assist find and recover content. Wish to reduce IT burden and keep exactly the same security level? Your finish-users are now able to save effort and time by restoring data via our chatbot.