Take it easy should you missed them live! Catch our free webinars on-demand at this time: All Access Tour: Office 365 Security and Governance Feature & 5 Steps for Effective Records Management at work 365 and SharePoint
Have you got security concerns with regards to using Office 365?
Are you currently attempting to manage your organization’s information as effectively as you possibly can but know you could do this better?
Do you want to experience how Microsoft Teams can improve communication inside your workplace firsthand?
Should you clarified “yes” to any of these, you’ll love what AvePoint has planned this month. Whether it’s a free web seminar presented by industry professionals or perhaps a hands-on workshop creating any city in your area (this month’s come in Irvine), we have your back. Browse the detailed information below and join whatever your business needs.
Are you currently attempting to make your Office 365 atmosphere as secure as you possibly can? Searching to benefit from All of the security abilities obtainable in Office 365?
Hop aboard our all access tour of Office 365 security and governance features! Our tour guides Richard Barrett, Microsoft UK and Dux Raymond Sy, AvePoint will be supplying an up-critical look at:
- Overview of all of the centralized security and compliance controls through the Security & Compliance Center.
- Office retention labels via the safety & Compliance Center.
- Finding shadow IT, unauthorized cloud use and suspicious behavior with Cloud Application Security.
- Deploying email filtering to combat adware and spyware, infections and nil-day threats with Advanced Threat Protection.
Dux may also create a quick visit the finish to determine how where necessary Microsoft’s native abilities could be extended to:
- Manage Group creation without impacting IT admin or finish user productivity.
- Backup your computer data to avoid deletion from rogue employees, ransomware, along with other threats.
- Automate the entire process of censoring and quarantining data leaks.
Private and public sector organizations are moving quickly towards cloud and hybrid solutions. Included in this evolution, Microsoft ‘office’ 365 and SharePoint have become dominant information management/enterprise cms solutions.
Using these platforms, organizations can without effort and simply manage categorization and retention policies for content spanning across document repositories, email, social collaboration, data and much more.
Paul Olenick with AvePoint and Harmony Thomas and Gino Degregori with Bravo Talking to Group will talk about the altering and growing landscape of knowledge and records management, concentrating on the advantages and challenges of cloud and hybrid based solutions.
Attendees may also receive introducing the evolving Office 365 tool set, and finest practices to get the most from the effective information management features around categorization, retention, compliance and much more.
Whether you’re a workplace 365 professional or relatively recent towards the platform, this session leaves you equipped with information and practical strategies for managing your organization’s information with this particular new wave of records management tools.
Microsoft Teams is revolutionizing the way in which companies around the world do business. With simple one-step provisioning and built-in integration using the full Office 365 stack, it’s simpler than ever before for finish-users to produce a Team and begin collaborating.
But how will you prevent content sprawl and make sure the right permissions and privacy settings have established yourself when most admin controls are from your hands?
Join AvePoint and Microsoft for any half-day workshop where become familiar with practical methods to common management and governance concerns for Microsoft Teams.
This interactive workshop covers:
- What’s Microsoft Teams and it is role in the current digital workplace?
- How Microsoft Teams can optimize your productivity and just how organizations are presently adopting Microsoft Teams.
- How Microsoft Teams provides enterprise security and compliance.
- Techniques for stopping mass confusion, data sprawl, shadow IT and much more.
RSVP today to learn to implement a positive operational governance technique for Microsoft Teams.
Want to maintain the most recent AvePoint occasions? Sign up for our blog!